Saturday, June 21, 2008
................
If you have been to my blog before, you must know how bad it was, I found out that the problum with it is that I was trying to be like my brother, Taylor's blog ( my brother ) blog is about politics and our country, and there isn't any problum with that. But for me when I read his blog I was just shocked by how educated he sounded, not that he isn't, but I just really enjoyed and still do enjoy his blog so I geuss I just wanted to sound smart like him, but instead of sounding smart I found myself sounding dumb. So I am very sorry for how bad my blog was before, I am still going to write about politics and our country, but just do it in a better way... You should really read Taylor's blog, I don't care what kind of person you are, so have to at least like a couple things in there... So please go and read his and stop wasting your time with mine... www.politicallyincorrectmind.blogspot.com ... That's his... Honestly please just read a bit of it, it is realy good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
gosh meggie u always sounded so retarted! lol...u always sounded great! i luv the pics! exceot u did not ask me if u could use them!!! lol...ily!
~monster (lol)
Love those pix!!!! You gotta send them to me!!!
Oh my gosh BECKY! I forgot I am soo sorry!!! Is it alright? Well Ellie it takes a while to send 685 pictures...
hey meghan!
you never sounded stupid!!
you have to get on im!
Meg, what happened to all the other cute pics? Wow! thats an insane amount of pics! I understand lol :-)
Haha yeah...
Post a Comment